Eta Compute Brings AI to the Sensor Endpoint Where the Data is Generated
- Small compute resources deliver micropower Artificial Intelligence
- Increased reliability- works with intermittent network connection
- Ideal for energy-constrained and compact environments of edge devices
- Use the smart sensor to interpret and reduce any measured data
- Transmits relevant information to cloud
- Low latency for real-time decisions and response
- Increased battery life due to decreased data traffic
- Improved security due to local processing
AI Solutions Ready to Go
Accelerating product development cycles for diverse use cases
1000x Higher Energy Efficiency
Enabling energy harvesting and the longest battery life
Most Performance on a milli-Watt
Industry-leading MIPS/mW enables new applications
Sensors and machine learning models that identifies patients that are high risk. Intelligent predictive models enable health care providers to predict medical emergencies before they happen—improving care outcomes and reducing costs.
Environment Monitoring and Event Detection
Eta Compute has unparalleled power efficiency that enables environmental sensors remote monitoring and sound classification for cities and governments to improve operations and safety with lower maintenance costs.
Asset Monitoring and Maintenance
Eta Compute enables sensors hubs with motion, sound, pressure and chemical sensors to perform more extensive sensor algorithms providing real time insights on industrial assets for IoT networked devices.