AI @ THE EDGE, REVOLUTIONIZING COMPUTING SYNTHESIS
You’ve got some experience, now you need an adventure!
We’re seeking inventive, bold, resourceful, confident, enterprising, innovative, enthusiastic, daring individuals to embark on the journey of a lifetime. Apply now, if you are…
• Challenged by award-winning innovative work.
• Inspired by collaborating with the brightest minds in the industry.
• Yearning for a no-politics, high energy environment where you can thrive.
• Seeking freedom and energy that fuels your success.
• Looking for financial rewards from winning.
• Longing to live surrounded by natural beauty with access to nationally recognized schools.
At Eta Compute, we’re hiring in California and Texas. Do you have what it takes to go with us to the edge of computing?
Sr. Director, Product Marketing
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will report to the Vice President of Marketing and focus on product definition for our next generation intelligent edge processor as well as marketing support to help our sales team sell our existing solutions. Also, you will be chartered with launching new products, assessing technical requirements, developing and reviewing MRDs, reviewing product specifications, planning and conducting product presentations, performing competitive analysis/positioning, as well as product strategy, product positioning, pricing strategy, and sales support.
• Microcontroller experience with strong understanding of Ultra Low Power, Edge Computing, Security and Machine Learning;
• Motivation to work in a cross-functional team as the point person responsible for all marketing issues related to our product offerings;
• Conviction in developing financial business cases to support the decision process regarding resource investments and allocations;
• Analytical skills to understand business objectives, product specifications, and pricing strategies;
• Boldness in working proactively with engineering teams to develop winning solutions;
• Excellence in communicating and presenting and flexibility for extensive travel;
• BSEE with 3-5 years Product Marketing experience. MSEE and MBA are preferred.
Sr. Analog Engineers
We are seeking Senior Analog Designers to venture with us in developing the lowest power and most computationally efficient ICs for pushing Machine Learning and AI to the edge of the network. As skilled engineers, you will develop leading edge analog design and technology for AI applications.
• Analog design and layout of voltage/current references, comparators/op-amps, regulators (LDO and/or DC-DC), oscillators (RC, XTAL, etc);
• Knowledge of sub-threshold operation;
• Experience with CMOS process technologies down to 28nm;
• Experience with Cadence tools (Virtuoso, Spectre, ADE/ADE-XL, AMS);
• Knowledge of Verilog (behavioral modelling) and scripting are beneficial;
• Enough experience to do the job and/or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Begin the adventure you’ll remember for years to come. Join our outstanding team in revolutionizing computing synthesis and reap the rewards of a job well done. We offer a reward package commensurate with your contribution. And, we look forward to discussing our future together. Check us out by sending your resume to email@example.com.
NOTICE TO RECRUITERS & PLACEMENT AGENCIES
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Eta Compute prior to having a signed agreement from Human Resources. Eta Compute is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
Eta Compute is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. All US positions will require a background check.