AI @ THE EDGE, REVOLUTIONIZING COMPUTING SYNTHESIS
You’ve got some experience, now you need an adventure!
We’re seeking inventive, bold, resourceful, confident, enterprising, innovative, enthusiastic, daring engineers to embark on the journey of a lifetime. Apply now, if you are…
• Challenged by award-winning innovative work.
• Inspired by collaborating with the brightest minds in the industry.
• Yearning for a no-politics, high energy environment where you can thrive.
• Seeking freedom and energy that fuels your success.
• Looking for financial rewards from winning.
• Longing to live surrounded by natural beauty with access to nationally recognized schools.
At Eta Compute, we’re hiring engineers in California and Texas. Do you have what it takes to go with us to the edge of computing?
Director of Operations
As Director of Operations, you will build our organization and capabilities for Product Engineering, Test Engineer, Supply Chain Management and Production Planning.
• Build and establish our organization and processes for driving product cost and yield and interface with fabs and external test and assembly vendors.
• Drive operations, NPI, and production planning as key member of our team.
• Strong, hands-on, technical leader capable of managing a complex operations function with a high-performance team.
• Experienced program manager with understanding of planning, demand/forecast, forward cost modeling, product deliveries and inventory management.
• Results-driven with ability to drive operations, NPI, and production planning.
• BSEE and 10+ years of relevant experience in fabless semiconductor operations, including product engineering, test engineering, and supply chain management.
Sr. Analog Engineers
We are seeking Senior Analog Designers to venture with us in developing the lowest power and most computationally efficient ICs for pushing Machine Learning and AI to the edge of the network. As skilled engineers, you will develop leading edge analog design and technology for AI applications.
• Analog design and layout of voltage/current references, comparators/op-amps;
• regulators (LDO and/or DC-DC), oscillators (RC, XTAL, etc);
• Knowledge of sub-threshold operation;
• Experience with CMOS process technologies down to 28nm;
• Experience with Cadence tools (Virtuoso, Spectre, ADE/ADE-XL, AMS);
• Knowledge of Verilog (behavioral modelling) and scripting are beneficial;
• Enough experience to do the job and/or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Begin the adventure you’ll remember for years to come. Join our outstanding team in revolutionizing computing synthesis and reap the rewards of a job well done. We offer a reward package commensurate with your contribution. And, we look forward to discussing our future together. Check us out by sending your resume to email@example.com.
NOTICE TO RECRUITERS & PLACEMENT AGENCIES
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Eta Compute prior to having a signed agreement from Human Resources. Eta Compute is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
Eta Compute is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. All US positions will require a background check.