Senior Machine Learning Engineers
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
We are looking for experienced Machine Learning Engineers with the desire to work in a small cross-domain team (ML, hardware, embedded software, networking) to bring ground-breaking AI products to market.
The successful candidates will be knowledgeable and innovative engineers who take pride in solving challenging problems. Responsibilities include:
- Solve real-world problems using your machine learning skills
- Participate in cutting-edge research for computer vision applications.
- Drive end-end machine learning developments from use-case analysis to data curation, training and optimization
- Develop and implement video and image processing methods
- Work on models that will push the current state of computer vision/machine learning
- Optimize models to fit within resource constrained embedded systems
- 8+ years experience solving problems using ML
- Experience with at least one deep-learning environment such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Tensorflow Lite or Keras
- Proven success in full-cycle ML development, from data gathering through training and optimization
- Strong theoretical and practical understanding of deep-learning, Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
- Experience with ML optimization techniques, for example quantization, pruning, and distillation
- Experience in implementing object detection/classification including traditional handcraft feature-based methods in the image processing domain ((HOG, SIFT, Gabor filter, etc.).
- Experience with machine vision libraries for software development, such as OpenCV
- C/C++ and Python coding and debugging skills, familiarity with multi-threaded programming