Powering Intelligence at the Edge
New mobile and edge devices, which are always on and always aware, require a disruptive solution that reduces overall power consumption, yet delivers the processing power to enable machine intelligence.
Eta Compute is revolutionizing low power consumption for embedded systems by delivering the world’s lowest power analog and digital IP, CPU cores, and System-on-Chip designs that improve power efficiency up to a factor of 10 for the next generation of portable devices that require machine learning.
Eta Compute has developed and implemented a unique low power design methodology that delivers up to a 10X improvement in power efficiency. The company’s IP and custom designs operate over the most severe variations such as temperature, process, voltage, and power supply variation. The result is products that are smaller, have fewer components, and deliver robust low voltage operation down to 0.3V.
- The only commercially available self-timed technology supporting dynamic voltage scaling (DVS) that is insensitive to process variations, inaccurate device models, and path delay variations
- Includes M0+ and M3 ARM cores scaling 0.3 to 1.2 volt operation with additional low voltage logic support functions such as RTC, AES, and DSP
- Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) sensor interface consuming less than 5uW for the most power constrained applications
- Efficient power management device that supports dynamic voltage scaling down to 0.25V with greater than 80% efficiency
- Encryption and Decryption, signal processing, and real time clocks are other examples of Eta Compute IP supported by DVS, Eta Compute’s technology can be implemented in any standard foundry process with no modifications to the process. This allows ease of adoption of any IP and delivers robust, process and delay insensitive operation. The company’s IP is portable to technology nodes at any foundry simplifying the manufacturing process.